Projects: EPQ Coordinator training
A complete overview of the co-ordinator's role for coordinators of EPQ only, this session considers schedule delivery and the areas in which supervisors may need support and guidance.
|Birmingham||6 November 2019||10:00-16:00||£260||Available||Book|
|London||27 November 2019||10:00-16:00||£260||Available||Book|
|Birmingham||29 January 2020||10:00-16:00||£260||Available||Book|
|Manchester||18 February 2020||10:00-16:00||£260||Available||Book|
|London||25 March 2020||10:00-16:00||£260||Available||Book|
PROPBF6 – use this in communications with us.
- key stages in the project process from project approval to presentation
- how to plan the delivery of the taught element
- how to manage presentations
- advice on planning and time management
- how to complete reviews and documentation
- guidance on managing feedback.
Christine Andrews is Principal Moderator for the Extended Project Qualification and a sought-after and experienced trainer for AQA CPD.
Co-ordinators of EPQ level only who have not previously attended training (this training is not suitable for coordinators of Level 1 and 2 projects)