Projects: Level 1 and 2 Coordinator training
A complete overview of the co-ordinator's role for either Level 1 and 2 Projects (or both). This session considers schedule delivery and the areas in which supervisors many need support and guidance.
||6 May 2021
PROPBW4 – use this in communications with us.
- advice related to the management of a team of supervisors
- key stages in the project process from project approval to presentation
- suggestions related to the delivery of the taught element
- advice related to management of presentations, planning and time management and AQA documentation
- guidance on managing feedback.
We strongly recommend that you bring a copy of the following to the meeting:
- the specification
- project quick guides
- dual accreditation advice.
John Powell is Principal Moderator for Levels 1 and 2 Project Qualification and is a sought-after and experienced trainer for AQA CPD.
Co-ordinators of Projects at Levels 1 and 2, who have not previously attended training.