Register for the AQA Bacc
If you'd like your students to achieve the AQA Baccalaureate (AQA Bacc), you could start now. Registering is as easy as A B C – you need to complete just three steps before launching the AQA Bacc.
A: make sure that your school/college is AQA approved
- If you're new to AQA, contact our approval team on email@example.com
- If you offer any AQA qualifications, your centre is already AQA approved.
B: submit details of your enrichment scheme for approval
- Read the guidance on how to complete the approval form and example form
- Complete the approval form (also available as a PDF).
C: send us your completed enrichment scheme approval form
- Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Manchester M15 6EX
What happens next?
We will then contact you to advise you if your enrichment scheme has been quality assured. As soon as this has been confirmed you can start offering the AQA Bacc.
If you have any queries or would like more information about registering, please contact our AQA Bacc Team on email@example.com.
What fees are payable?
Please see the latest Entry Fees booklet on our Entry Fees page.