AQA Baccalaureate timeline
Before year 1
Registration: feedback from AQA within a month.
During year 1
- Teaching of the AQA Bacc elements begins.
- Begin to record activities in the AQA Enrichment Diary.
- Send us your intention to enter for the AQA Bacc.
During year 2
- Closing date for estimated entries.
- Closing date for AQA Bacc entries (both AQA Bacc and enrichment element).
- Submit prior attainment forms and historic results (eg early AS, Extended Project, A-level results).
- Closing date for submitting enrichment activity evidence.
After year 2
- AQA Bacc results published on A-level results day.
More details of deadlines and procedures can be found in the AQA Bacc administrative procedures guide