Specifications that use this resource:
Notes and guidance: Speaking endorsement
The Department for Education (DfE) and Ofqual consultation on arrangements for summer 2021 proposes that speaking endorsements should continue as previously planned.
This on-demand webinar will help you to:
- understand the implications of the speaking endorsement for 2021
- understand how your student's performance is assessed
- look in detail at the application of the common assessment criteria.
We've created a zip of the resources used in the webinar.
- Checklist for speaking levels
- Presentation slides
- Resource booklet
- Speaking endorsement criteria table
We've also collated the questions you asked during the webinar, and provided responses from our subject experts.