Mathematics (4367) (4368)
The last exams for this qualification will be in the November 2019 series, providing the learner is registered for funding by 31/08/2019. There will be no resit opportunity after this series.
The first exams for our new specification will be in the January 2020 series.
Functional Mathematics Level 1 and Level 2 (4367, 4368) aims to promote mathematical thinking and transferable skills rather than rote learning. Students will also cover:
- Maths that is useful in everyday situations and the world of work
- contextual material which emphasises the benefits of Maths to people who have been 'turned off' by the subject.
The Functional Mathematics specification is suitable for students of various ages and from diverse background in terms of lifelong learning.
The Level 1 qualification in Functional Mathematics provides a good basis for progression to Level 2 in Functional Mathematics and GCSE.
- November 2019 mark schemes and Reports on the Examination published via Secure Key Materials on e-AQA
- Receive written feedback for November 2019 internally-assessed work
- Results for November 2019 released to students
Codes and references
|Qualification type||Functional Skills|
|Specification title||Mathematics (4367)|
Updates to Mathematics (4367) (4368)
- Reformed Functional Skills Mathematics has completed Ofqual's technical evaluation process
- Reform of Functional Skills qualifications
Talk to us
The customer support team.
8am–5.00pm Monday to Friday
Tel: 0161 957 3852