Maths hub schools network
Join your local community of teaching colleagues, our experts and subject associates.
In this video, watch how a local hub meeting inspired a department and changed a teacher’s career.
Come along to discuss strategies, best practice, share resources and exchange experiences with your local mathematics community.
The Spring term hub meetings will:
- explore the GCSE resources available on All About Maths
- share ideas for using these resources in the classroom
- be an opportunity for teachers to share their favourite GCSE revision resources
- provide a brief update on developments for the new Functional Skills qualifications.
We also offer a range of professional development and training courses to help you teach our specifications. Browse our current courses
Previous meetings and resources
View and download resources and materials from recent maths hub schools network meetings below.
Autumn 2018: GCSE and A-level Maths
Summer 2018: GCSE and A-level Maths
- Presentation slides: Assessment Objective 3
- Example questions and mark schemes
- A-level Maths specimen paper commentaries: the thinking behind great assessment
- Handout: GCSE Maths – assessment objective guidance (see link to this document below under 'Spring 2018: GCSE Maths').
Spring 2018: GCSE Maths
- Presentation slides: tier choice
- Handout: tier choice
- Presentation slides: challenging assessment objectives
- Handout: GCSE Maths – assessment objective guidance
- Handout: example questions and mark schemes