A-level Economics: Effective use of data and exploring synopticity
Making effective use of data and demonstrating an understanding of the synoptic nature of economics are key skills which will improve student performance in examinations. This course will explain how data skills can be used effectively in all types of exam questions in A-level Economics. The course will also explain the importance of a synoptic approach to tackling exam questions, with particular focus on Paper 3.
|Online||3 July 2018||16:15-18:15||£110||Available||Add to basketBook|
ECOABW1 – use this in communications with us.
- making effective use of data to improve student performance
- interpreting index numbers
- exploring and understanding the interrelationship between economic ideas
- how to make full use of a synoptic approach, with particular focus on Paper 3
- examining student exemplars to highlight where data and synopticity is being used effectively / not effectively
All teachers who are currently teaching the AQA A-level specification for Economics.