GCSE French: Getting Started
This course is designed to help those teachers new to AQA GCSE French to understand the specification and assessment requirements.
|Manchester||14 November 2017||09:30-15:30||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
|London||6 December 2017||09:30-15:30||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
FREGGF1 – use this in communications with us.
This course will provide:
- a detailed introduction to this new specification
- strategies for teaching the new aspects of this GCSE
- guidance on developing speaking and writing skills
- practical strategies for the classroom
- information about resources and support.
All teachers who are new to teaching the AQA GCSE French specification.