A-level Chemistry: Getting started 2019
This course is designed to help teachers familiarise themselves with delivering the AQA A-level Chemistry specification and its assessment requirements.
|London||18 September 2019||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Book|
CHEAGF1 – use this in communications with us.
- Provide a detailed overview of the specification content and structure
- Explore strategies for successful planning and delivery
- Examine student responses to gain a greater understanding of the assessment requirements
- Overview of the Common Assessment Practical Criteria (CPAC) strands
- Opportunity to share best practice
All teachers who are new to teaching the AQA A-level Chemistry specification.