Cookies and similar technologies on the AQA website
- help us run a more effective website
- remember your login details and other settings safely
- improve the speed and security of the site
- help us with our marketing efforts
- allow you to share pages with social networks like Twitter
- provide more personalised products and services to you – and reduce the amount of irrelevant content
- engage more of our website users from third party websites.
- collect any of your personal or sensitive information without your permission
- pass your personal information to third parties without your permission.
When you enter the AQA website, a cookie consent banner may appear – you can use this banner to accept our cookies.
Your web browser settings may also be set to accept cookies. By consenting, you’re giving us permission to use the cookie data we collect to improve your website experience and assist in our marketing efforts.
If you ignore our consent banner or click ‘Reject all’, only strictly necessary cookies will be loaded onto your device. These are cookies that are essential for our website to function.
If you’d like to change your cookie settings and learn more, please see our section on managing cookies.
Types of cookies
Turning cookies off
You can reject our cookies using the website’s consent banner.
You can switch cookies off in general by adjusting your browser settings - but it usually limits the performance of our website as well as other websites.
Click the 'Cookie settings' button to manage your AQA cookie preferences.