Results statistics show the overall student performance in our exams by specification and grade.
The statistics are published at the time students' results were issued so do not take into account any enquiries about results.
National exam results
JCQ publishes statistics showing student performance across all exam boards in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
These exam results documents show the overall student performance by specification and grade.
This information is provisional, pending enquiries about results.
Results statistics for June 2018 exams
- A-level – endorsements
- Applied A-level – double award
- Applied A-level – single award
- Applied AS – single award
- Applied General
- AQA Level 1 and Level 2 Certificates
- AQA Level 3 Certificates
- Extended Project Qualification
- FCSE – full course
- FCSE – short course
- FSMQ – Foundation and Higher
- FSMQ Advanced (Pilot)
- Functional Skills – Levels 1 and 2
- GCSE – reformed (subjects that use the 9 to 1 grading scale)
- GCSE – (subjects that use the A* to G grading scale)
- GCSE – endorsement
- Project – Levels 1 and 2
Results statistics archive
For older results statistics see the results statistics archive.