Let us know if you'd like to hear from us
We’re here to answer any questions you may have about our Maths specifications. Whether you are currently teaching or considering if our specifications are right for your students, our team of subject and assessment experts are here to support you.
We speak to teachers every day, from every type of school, and are proud of the support we give schools.
Andrew Taylor, Head of Curriculum for Mathematics
AQA do understand how hectic it is to be a teacher and they really keep us up to date and show their awareness.
Free Hub schools network meetings
Hear the latest news on all things Maths, meet other teachers and share ideas at one of our free hub school network meetings taking place around the country. Check hub school meeting dates and availability
All About Maths
Our All About Maths site is an exclusive, free, online package of teaching resources designed to help you plan, teach and assess the Maths specifications. Our resources have been designed by teachers, for teachers.
Teaching resources by teachers, for teachers
Textbooks (print and digital)
- AS and A-level
- A-level Further Mathematics (7367)New
- AS Further Mathematics (7366)New
- A-level Further Mathematics (6360)
- AS Mathematics (7356)New
- A-level Mathematics (6360)
- A-level Mathematics (7357)New
- A-level Pilot Use of Mathematics (9360)
- A-level Pure Mathematics (6360)
- A-level Statistics (6380)
- AQA Certificate
- Level 2 Further Mathematics (8365)
- Level 2 Further Mathematics (8360)
- Level 3 Mathematical Studies (1350)
- Pilot Advanced Level FSMQs
- Calculus (9998)
- Data Analysis (9993)
- Decision Mathematics (9997)
- Dynamics (9995)
- Hypothesis Testing (9994)
- Mathematical Principles for Personal Finance (9996)