Priority copy of marked paper (access to scripts)
This is a photocopy of the marked exam paper that you can use to decide whether to request a review of marking or clerical re-check.
Don’t do this if a student’s university place is pending. Go straight to priority review of marking instead.
You can only request this for:
- AS, A-level
- GCSE (English Language, English Literature and Maths only)
- Level 3 Tech-level qualifications
- AQA Certificate Level 3 Applied General qualifications.
Priority copies aren't available for some externally assessed units, but you can request the candidate record form or marking grid instead.
Following Ofqual's decision about post-results, we will provide a priority copy of marked exam papers for GCSE English and Maths for the June 2019 exam series onwards. We will provide a full GCSE priority service from the June 2020 series onwards.
The fee for this service is £14.35
Make a request
To request a copy of a marked paper:
- Log in to e-AQA and select ‘Post-results services’
- Select Access to scripts
- Choose the ‘priority photocopy’ option on the submission screen.
|Exam series||Request deadline|
|January 2020||12 March 2020|
|March 2020||16 April 2020|
|June 2020 (AS and A-level)||20 August 2020|
|June 2020 (GCSE)||27 August 2020|