If you're an exams officer who needs to contact us about results, call 0800 197 7162 (+44 161 696 5995 from outside the UK), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students: we can't give you your results directly, or discuss individual results with you. Please talk to your school or college instead.
To solve the problem quickly, make sure you include:
- your centre number and name
- your phone number and address
- the qualification (eg A-level), subject, and component name and code
- candidate name and number
- what the problem is (result is missing, incomplete, or an 'X' unexpectedly)
- any seating plans or attendance lists you have that might help.
We'll look into it and let you know the outcome. We'll also update results on e-AQA within 24 hours, and tell UCAS if applicable.
We'll deal with results day enquiries as quickly as possible. We'll prioritise issues where a university place depends on the outcome, or where we're responsible for the problem. Please help us by contacting us as soon as you can.
Unique Candidate Identifier (UCI) numbers don't match
To correct a duplicate UCI number:
- make a back-up first
- change the UCI in the file so it matches the UCI on your system.
Unique Learner Number (ULN) is wrong
To fix a ULN error that occurs while you're importing the results file:
- write down the candidate details and ULN from the error message
- in your Management Information System (MIS), enter the ULN against the candidate details
- re-import the results file.