- Conflict of interest policy
- Our Conflict of Interest Policy describes how we operate in a fair and transparent way, whilst fully complying with regulatory requirements.
- Copyright and intellectual property policy
- Our copyright policy covers use of materials by registered centres, secure documents and exam materials, past question papers, and guidelines for publishers, the press and broadcast media.
- Customer service standards
- We aim to offer schools and colleges an effective, responsive and supportive service. Our Customer service standards have been published so they know what they can expect from us.
- Customer service awards
- We invite our customers to nominate individuals and teams for recognition where you have received exceptional customer service from them via our Customer Service Award scheme.
- Equality, diversity and inclusion statement
- AQA is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities for all. Our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Statement extends to the treatment of everyone with whom we interact: job applicants, employees, exam candidates, part-time fee-earning personnel and visitors.
- Gender pay gap report
Our annual gender pay gap report shows the difference in average pay between male and female employees at AQA. We will collect and publish this information each year, in line with gender pay reporting legislation.
As a business, we’re very much committed to reducing any gap. We will continue to develop our diverse and inclusive culture to support our commitment to make sure that AQA is a great place to work, where everyone can succeed.
- General data protection regulation commitment statement
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25 May 2018 and replaced the Data Protection Act for all organisations who are collecting and processing the personal data of individuals residing in the European Union.
We take our data privacy and protection responsibilities very seriously. Our website is updated regularly with the latest information. This includes our new and updated privacy notice which explains how we use your personal information. Any changes that impact our schools and colleges, examiners and moderators or suppliers, will be communicated as appropriate.
Further information on the new regulation can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
- Health, safety and environmental management systems
AQA takes its health, safety and environmental responsibilities seriously. Our Health and Safety Policy describes AQA's ongoing commitment to protecting the health, safety and welfare of our employees and other persons who may be affected by our activities.
Our Environmental Policy describes AQA's ongoing commitment to minimising its impact on the environment.
- Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- AQA's Information Security Management System (ISMS) is certified to the information security management standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- Modern slavery statement
- AQA Education and its group of companies (AQA) are committed to ensuring there is transparency in our own business and in our approach to tackling modern slavery throughout our supply chains. Read our Modern Slavery Statement: Annual Disclosure.
- Plain English
The Plain English Campaign has awarded our website the Internet Crystal Mark.
We are committed to improving the clarity and readability of all our written communication.
- Quality management
We operate a Quality Management System which is certificated for ISO9001:2015.
- Safeguarding policy
- Our Safeguarding Policy details AQA’s responsibilities in relation to safeguarding and the actions we expect all staff and associates to take if they have any concerns about the safety or welfare of any child or adult at risk.