A-level Geography: NEA Planning 2020
This free of charge event is aimed at teachers who will be delivering the Non-Examined Assessment for A-level Geography.
Places are limited to one place per school/college per series.
|Online||3 November 2020||16:00-18:00||£0||Waiting list||Waiting|
|Online||10 November 2020||16:00-18:00||£0||Waiting list||Waiting|
|Online||24 November 2020||16:00-18:00||£0||Waiting list||Waiting|
|Online||2 December 2020||16:00-18:00||£0||Available||Book|
GEOABW2 – use this in communications with us.
The event will look at:
- examples of marked and annotated NEA extracts illustrating specific skills to develop and perfect.
- strategies for teaching content and skills for the NEA, including examples of good practice drawn from other schools
- a focus on the precise demands of each of the four areas of the mark scheme and what can be done to access the very highest levels for each
- advice on the amount of support and guidance that might be offered to students in researching, preparing and writing their NEA
- best practice in internalmarking, moderating, and the use of TOLs.
Teachers who will be delivering the Non-Examined Assessment.