A-level Geography: Feedback on the 2019 NEA
This AQA training event will provide feedback on the NEA from the 2019 A-level Geography specification. Our trainer will use a selection of student examplar work to give you feedback on student performance and highlight common areas in which students did well and less well.
|Manchester||11 November 2019||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Book|
|Birmingham||18 November 2019||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Book|
|London||26 November 2019||10:15-15:45||£260||Available||Book|
GEOAFF3 – use this in communications with us.
This training session will holistically:
- provide feedback on the summer 2019 examinations for the A-level specification.
- examine a selection of student responses at different levels that demonstrated the most important features of cohort performance
- discuss how students can better meet assessment objective requirements in their answers
- consider the implications for teaching and learning.
* Please familiarise yourself with the examiner's report which can be found on e-AQA
All teachers of A-level Geography.