GCSE Geography: Case studies
This course will examine the case study requirements GCSE Geography and help raise your confidence in teaching the content. It will explore the difference between a case study and example, how to embed skills in delivery as well as examining student answers at different levels.
|London||24 February 2020||09:00-14:30||£260||Available||Book|
GEOGBF3 – use this in communications with us.
- general overview of the GCSE assessment
- the difference between a case study and example
- an understanding of the expectations and embedding skills in delivery
- case study requirements of the core units for Papers 1 and 2
- how students can better meet assessment objective requirements in their answers
All teachers of GCSE Geography.