AS and A-level Computer Science
- Teaching from: September 2015
- Exams from: June 2016 (AS), June 2017 (A-level)
- Specification code: 7516 7517
- QAN code: AS: 601/4699/0; A-level: 601/4569/9
Advances in computing are transforming the way we work and our new Computer Science specifications are changing with the times.
Without the need for huge changes we're delighted to present up-to-date specifications that focus on the skills students need to progress to higher education or thrive in the workplace.
Teaching AS and A-level together will help to make the transition to the new specification smoother and our schemes of work will show you how the two levels can be taught together.
Our free resources, events and support, along with professional development opportunities, will help you to inspire and help your students fulfil their potential.
- AS and A-level Computer Science preliminary material 7516/1/PM issued 1 March 2018. Available on Secure Key Materials at aqa.org.uk
- AS and A-level Computer Science teacher notes 7516/1/TN issued 1 March 2018. Available on Secure Key Materials at aqa.org.uk
Schools and colleges may set their own internal deadlines Coursework deadline for A-level (linear) Computer Science NEA (7517/C)
Wednesday 14 March 2018
Thinking of teaching AS and A-level Computer Science and IT with us?
Talk to us
Nick Hughes and the customer support team.
8am–5.30pm Monday to Friday
Tel: 0161 957 3980