Enhanced Results Analysis (ERA)
We've made some changes to ERA for the summer 2021 series. Read more below.
Compare GCSE, AS and A-level exam results online across subjects, topics and questions, across your whole school or college, and against other schools.
Changes to ERA for summer 2021
You can still view and compare students' grades on Enhanced Results Analysis (ERA), but there will be some changes to where the information is shown. Some information will be available on Centre Services and some will be available on ERA on e-AQA.
Available on ERA (eAQA)
- 'Maintain Groups' – you can use this to compare results between different groups of students
- 'Grades Overview' – you can use this to compare results against previous years, similar centres and all AQA centres
- 'Student Results' – you can use this to view results for individual students
- 'Marks Analysis' – you can use this to analyse marks for skills and topics for Functional Skills.
Available on Centre Services
'Download Results' – you can use this to download results for all or some qualifications in a .csv file .
Log in to ERA
Log in to e-AQA (our secure extranet) and select Enhanced Results Analysis. If you’re logging into e-AQA for the first time, you’ll need to register.
Exam results analysis tool
Use our exam results analysis tool to create and customise as many different reports for comparison as you like.
- See how individual students perform on specific topics
- Take a snapshot of the range of grades across your whole school or college
- See results by qualification, by exam, by class, by component – even by individual question
- Compare results and performance year-on-year
- Compare results against other AQA schools around the country
- See exactly where students have lost marks and highlight areas where individuals might be struggling
User guide and video tutorials
Take a look at our step-by-step user guide
Watch our four video tutorials for step-by-step instructions on how to use ERA to measure:
- school or college performance
- subject performance
- individual student performance
- group performance (set up your own groups for comparison).
You can also use ERA to download component mark totals in an Excel file. Separate files can be downloaded for each subject with a consistent format, allowing easy integration or comparison of marks. This short guide explains how to do this.
Video: Unleash the potential with Enhanced Results Analysis
Watch the short video below for a general overview of ERA’s benefits.
Register for ERA
- Fill in the online registration form to request access to e-AQA – our secure extranet.
- We’ll need to verify your request with your school or college administrator to make sure we only grant access to results to teachers at AQA centres. This may take a few days. (Your administrator is usually your exams officer.)
- We’ll send you a confirmation email as soon as your request is approved. Follow the link in this email to log in to e-AQA and access ERA.
Problems logging in
Retrieve your e-AQA password (You will need your username and centre number)
If you’ve forgotten your username or centre number, you can:
- ask your school or college administrator (usually your exams officer), or
- call our e-AQA helpdesk on 08442 096 614 or email us at email@example.com