Enhanced Results Analysis (ERA)
Compare GCSE, AS and A-level exam results online across subjects, topics and questions, across your whole school or college, and against other schools.
Exam results analysis tool
Use our exam results analysis tool to create and customise as many different reports for comparison as you like.
- See how individual students perform on specific topics
- Take a snapshot of the range of grades across your whole school or college
- See results by qualification, by exam, by class, by component – even by individual question
- Compare results and performance year-on-year
- Compare results against other AQA schools around the country
- See exactly where students have lost marks and highlight areas where individuals might be struggling
User guide and video tutorials
Take a look at our step-by-step user guide
Watch our four video tutorials for step-by-step instructions on how to use ERA to measure:
- school or college performance
- subject performance
- individual student performance
- group performance (set up your own groups for comparison).
Video: Unleash the potential with Enhanced Results Analysis
Watch the short video below for a general overview of ERA’s benefits.
Log in to ERA
Log in to e-AQA (our secure extranet) and select Enhanced Results Analysis. If you’re logging into e-AQA for the first time, you’ll need to register.
Register for ERA
- Fill in the online registration form to request access to e-AQA – our secure extranet.
- We’ll need to verify your request with your school or college administrator to make sure we only grant access to results to teachers at AQA centres. This may take a few days. (Your administrator is usually your exams officer.)
- We’ll send you a confirmation email as soon as your request is approved. Follow the link in this email to log in to e-AQA and access ERA.
Problems logging in
Retrieve your e-AQA password (You will need your username and centre number)
If you’ve forgotten your username or centre number, you can:
- ask your school or college administrator (usually your exams officer), or
- call our e-AQA helpdesk on 08442 096 614 or email us at email@example.com