Enhanced Results Analysis (ERA)
In previous series, Enhanced Results Analysis (ERA) has been available on e-AQA. ERA has now moved to Centre Services and so is no longer accessible on e-AQA.
As we work on completing our move to Centre Services, there will be limited functionality on ERA for the autumn and November 2021 exam series.
- Download e-Documents – you can download results documents such as original results documents and catch-up results slips
- Download Results – this feature allows you to create customised results reports which you can download. You can download results for specific:
- Subject groups
- Entry codes
- Component codes
- View ERA Reports – this feature allows you to download and view the customised reports that you have created in the Download Results page.
Log in to ERA
Log into Centre Services our secure extranet) and select Enhanced Results Analysis. If you’re logging into Centre Services for the first time, you’ll need to register.
Register for ERA
- Fill in the online registration form to request access to Centre Services – our secure extranet.
- Exams officer - if you’ve selected this option, we'll review this request. This normally takes two working days, but may take longer in busy periods.
Teachers – your request will be reviewed by your centre’s exams officer.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation email with a link to verify their account and create a new password. You will then be able to log in to Centre Services and access ERA.