Centre Services: our secure extranet
Learn what you can do in Centre Services, how to sign up, and where to get support
Inside Centre Services
Centre Services is where you will find all of our essential Resources, Results services, Teacher Online Standardisation (T-OLS) and more. It has all the centre-specific services you’ll need as a teacher or exams officer running our general qualifications.
These are available as standard:
- Resources – including, exam past papers, example answers and examiner commentary that's not available on our public website.
- Teacher Online Standardisation (T-OLS) – controlled assessment and NEA administration tools.
These are not available as standard: you'll need to ask your Centre Services administrator for access:
- Access arrangements
- Centre details
- Administration – for centre administrators to manage their staff’s Centre Services access
- Results section – see how your school, subject, class and individual students have performed
- Entries – see how your school, subject, class and individual students have performed
- Key dates
- Modified papers – for partially sighted candidates
- Post-results services – request copies of marked exam papers (“access to scripts”) or a review of marking
- Special consideration – for when a student is disadvantaged or absent from an exam.
How to access Centre Services
0800 197 7162 (or +44 161 696 5995 from outside the UK)