Non-CSE exams

Exam records information for all non-CSE exams including O-levels, GCSEs, AS and A-levels.

We can only confirm results for exams taken with us or our predecessor boards. Unfortunately, we can't confirm whether we hold your results before you submit an application and payment.

If you're not sure which exam board holds your results, try:

  • contacting the school or college where you sat the exam(s)
  • asking friends from your school or college to show you their certificates, if they still have them. The certificate will include the name of the exam board.

If another exam board holds your results, please contact them directly.

Other awarding organisations your records may be with

The table below lists the other exam boards who may hold your records, including how to contact them and a list of the qualifications they offer.

Other school exam boardsQualifications

Edexcel (Pearson)

GCSE, AS and A-level, ULEAC, B-TEC, LEAG, TEC, BEC, JCBSPA, LREB, M&MREB, UESEC, ULSEB, HND, ONC/OND, EAEB and some ESOL. Also CSEs in East Anglia and some London Boroughs.


Tel: 0300 456 2486

GCSE, AS and A-level, MEG, O&C, UCLES, UODLES, OCEAC, OCSEB, RSA, CPVE, EAEB, EMREB, SREB, SUHB, WMEB, CPVE and the Southern Universities Joint Board. Also CSEs in the Midlands, Dorset, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Isle of Wight, W Sussex, Channel Islands and overseas.


Tel: 0292 026 5000

GCSE, AS and A-level, WJEC qualifications and Joint RSA


Tel: 0172 781 8616

Council for awards in Care, Health and Education. CEYA and NNEB (Nursery Nursing Qualifications).

Cambridge International Exams

Holds Cambridge International Exams in A-Level, AS-Level, O-Level and IGCSE for international centres.


Tel: 0289 026 1200

NISEAC (Northern Ireland Schools Examinations Council) and NISEC (Northern Ireland Schools Examinations and Assessment Council).


ULCI (Union of Lancashire and Cheshire Institutes), NWRAC (North Western Regional Advisory Council) and Catering NVQs.

You may need to contact the local council in Preston, the National Archives or the Northwest Regional Association of Education Authorities for more information.

City & Guilds

Tel: 0844 543 0000

NVQ (National Vocational Qualification), Modern Apprenticeships, GNVQ and various other vocational qualifications.


Tel: 0191 239 8000

NCTEC ("Northern Counties"), Northern Union of Mechanics' Institutes (NUMI), Northern Advisory Council for Further Education (NACFE).


Tel: 01924 434 600

National Open College Network (variety of accredited qualifications including Access to Higher Education).


Tel: 0345 279 1000

Scottish qualifications

Compare our qualifications with overseas qualifications

Grade equivalency and validation agents


Open University Validation Services (OUVS)

Tel: 01908 332 840/852

OUVS has taken responsibility for the maintenance and access to CNNA
(Council for National Academic Achievement) records.


Tel: 0871 330 7033

Can provide information regarding overseas grade equivalency.