Certificate services

If you’ve lost your exam certificate, need to update your personal information or ask for verification we’re here to help.

Order a replacement certificate

If you’ve lost, damaged or need proof of your exam results you can submit a request for us to search for your records. If we find your results we’ll send you a Certified Statement of Results.

You can also ask us to send confirmation of your results to a third party such as a university or employer.

Start your request >

Update an original certificate

If you need to change any personal information (eg name or date of birth) on your certificate, you can ask for an amendment.

Find out how >

Ask for verification

If you’re an academic institute or employer and you need to verify somebody’s results certificates issued by our board and our predecessor boards, get in touch.

Apply for verification >

Certificates for centres

Exams officers can find out when they’ll receive certificates for each exam series and what to do about missing certificates and corrections.

Learn more >

Subject access requests

You have the right to access the data we hold on you at any time. Complete our subject access request form to request access.

Submit a form >