How to register for an Associate Extranet account
You can only register for an account by invitation from us. Invitations are automatically emailed to associates once we’ve processed your signed contract.
Make sure you receive your invitation
Your registration email will be sent from email@example.com. Whitelist this email address with your email provider to ensure it arrives in your inbox correctly. If an email has still not arrived after processing your contract, please check your spam folder.
What you need to register
To register for an account, you’ll need:
- a registration link sent to you by email
- the associate PIN sent in your contract
- the email address we used to send your registration link
- an alternate personal email address that is not a centre email address.
Registering for an account
- Click on the registration link sent to you by email.
- Enter the email address used to register your account.
- Enter the associate PIN found in your contract.
- Click next.
Provide personal email address
- Enter a personal email address.
Note: If you began the registration process with a centre email address, you need to enter a personal email address here. This will be used for all future communications from us relating to your work as an associate.
- Click next.
Agree to our terms and conditions
- Read our terms and conditions.
- Click the agree box if you’ve read and agree.
- Confirm you’re not a robot.
- Click submit.
What happens next
Once you’ve submitted your registration, we’ll send you an email with instructions on how to verify your account and create a new password.
You should receive this email in 2-3 minutes. Please check your junk email folder if it doesn’t appear in your email inbox.