How to register for a Centre Services account
Find out how to register for a Centre Services account.
What you need to register
To submit your registration, you’ll need:
- your 5-digit centre number for the school or college at which you’d like to register. If you don’t know your centre number, please speak to your centre administrator
- a centre-specific email address.
Who can get an account
All teachers and centre staff members are eligible for a Centre Services account, and can self-register by following the steps below.
Registering for an account
Open this page to register for a Centre Services account.
- Enter your centre number.
- Click next.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Enter your email address. This must be a centre-specific email address. It can’t be the same email address you use for associate online services, nor can it be a personal email address.
Note: If you’ve used your centre-specific email address in an Associate Extranet account, you’ll need to change it so you can use it for your Centre Services account. Visit Associate Extranet > My Profile and change your centre email address to a personal email address.
- Select your position from one of the following:
- Exams officer – only a school or college’s exams officer may select this.
- Teacher – everyone else.
Note: Only exams officers can select exams officer. By selecting this option, it means you’re responsible for managing exams for your school or college.
- If you need to manage other users’ accounts (eg, give teachers elevated permissions), select yes. If don’t need to manage others, or you’re unsure, select no.
- Click Next.
- Read our terms and conditions.
- Click the agree box if you’ve read and agree.
- Confirm you’re not a robot.
- Click submit.
What happens next
Once you’ve submitted your registration, we will:
- Confirm receipt of your registration by email
- We’ll send you an email to confirm that your registration has been received.
- You should receive this email in 2-3 minutes.
- Please check your junk email folder if it doesn’t appear in your inbox.
- Review your application
- Exams officer - if you’ve selected this option, or requested to manage other user accounts, we'll review this request. This normally takes two working days, but may take longer in busy periods.
- Teachers – your request will be reviewed by your centre’s exams officer.
- Send applicants log in details – successful applicants will receive a confirmation email with a link to verify their account and create a new password. We may follow up with applicants if we have any questions about what you've submitted.