Let us know if you'd like to hear from us
We’re here to answer any questions you may have about our Maths specifications. Whether you are currently teaching or considering if our specifications are right for your students, our team of subject and assessment experts are here to support you.
We speak to teachers every day, from every type of school, and are proud of the support we give schools.
Andrew Taylor, Head of Curriculum for Mathematics
AQA do understand how hectic it is to be a teacher and they really keep us up to date and show their awareness.
All About Maths
Our All About Maths site is an exclusive, free, online package of teaching resources designed to help you plan, teach and assess the Maths specifications. Our resources have been designed by teachers, for teachers.
Eat soup with a fork?
Textbooks (print and digital)
- AS and A-level
- A-level Further Mathematics (7367)New
- AS Further Mathematics (7366)New
- A-level Further Mathematics (6360)
- AS Mathematics (7356)New
- A-level Mathematics (6360)
- A-level Mathematics (7357)New
- A-level Pilot Use of Mathematics (9360)
- A-level Pure Mathematics (6360)
- A-level Statistics (6380)
- AQA Certificate
- Level 1/2 Use of Mathematics (4350)
- Level 2 Further Mathematics (8360)
- Level 3 Mathematical Studies (1350)
- Higher Level FSMQs
- Algebra and Graphs (4988)
- Data Handling (4986)
- Financial Calculations (4984)
- Shape and Space (4985)
- Pilot Advanced Level FSMQs
- Calculus (9998)
- Data Analysis (9993)
- Decision Mathematics (9997)
- Dynamics (9995)
- Hypothesis Testing (9994)
- Mathematical Principles for Personal Finance (9996)
- Functional Skills
- Mathematics (4367) (4368)