Raw mark grade boundary tables
Raw mark grade boundary tables map raw exam marks to grade boundaries.
Qualifications that use uniform marks can't be used with these tables (the results slip will show the UMS mark). For more information see the grade boundaries and the UMS page.
Grade boundaries for June 2019 exams
- A-level – qualifications that use uniform marks
- A-level – reformed linear
- AS – reformed linear
- Applied General
- AQA Level 1 and Level 2 Certificates
- AQA Level 3 Certificates
- AQA Level 1 and Level 2 Awards and Technical Award
- Extended Project Qualification
- FSMQ Advanced (Pilot)
- Functional Skills – Levels 1 and 2
- AQA Certificate
- Project – Levels 1 and 2
- Tech-level – Level 3
Grade boundaries archive
For older grade boundaries, see the grade boundaries archive.