Raw mark grade boundary tables
Raw mark grade boundary tables map raw exam marks to grade boundaries.
Qualifications that use uniform marks can't be used with these tables (the results slip will show the UMS mark). For more information see the grade boundaries and the UMS page.
Grade boundaries for June 2018 exams
- A-level – qualifications that use uniform marks
- A-level – reformed linear
- AS – reformed linear
- Applied A-level
- Applied General
- AQA Level 1 and Level 2 Certificates
- AQA Level 1 and Level 2 Awards and Technical Awards
- AQA Level 3 Certificates
- Extended Project Qualification
- FSMQ – Foundation and Higher
- FSMQ Advanced (Pilot)
- Functional Skills – Levels 1 and 2
- GCSE – reformed (subjects that use the 9 to 1 grading scale)
- GCSE (subjects that use the A* to G grading scale)
- Project – Levels 1 and 2
- Tech-level – Level 3
Grade boundaries archive
For older grade boundaries, see the grade boundaries archive.