e-AQA: our secure extranet
Learn about what you can do in e-AQA, sign up for Centre Services and where to get e-AQA support
e-AQA contains Secure Key Materials (SKM), Enhanced Results Analysis (ERA), Teacher Online Standardisation (T-OLS) and more. It has all the centre-specific services you’ll need as a teacher or exams officer running our general qualifications.
- Log in to e-AQA
- Register for e-AQA if you don't have login details. (Your main e-AQA administrator will need to approve your access. If you need to, you can change your e-AQA administrator)
e-AQA is transitioning over to Centre Services, our new exams management platform.
What's inside e-AQA?
These are available as standard:
- Secure Key Materials (SKM) – exam past papers, example answers and examiner commentary that's not available on our public website.
- Teacher Online Standardisation (T-OLS) – controlled assessment and NEA administration tools.
These are not available as standard: you'll need to ask your e-AQA administrator for access:
- Access arrangements
- Centre details
- e-AQA administration – for centre administrators to manage their staff’s e-AQA access
- Enhanced Results Analysis (ERA) – see how your school, subject, class and individual students have performed
- Entries – see how your school, subject, class and individual students have performed
- Key dates
- Modified papers – for partially sighted candidates
- Post-results services – request copies of marked exam papers (“access to scripts”) or a review of marking
- Results – view and print your school’s exam results from the latest (or previous) exams
- Special consideration – for when a student is disadvantaged or absent from an exam.
0800 197 7162 (or +44 161 696 5995 from outside the UK)