Subject access requests
You have the right to access the data we hold on you at any time. You can complete our subject access request form to request access.
Here’s some helpful information to know before you continue:
- All valid requests will be processed within 30 days.
- We'll email the information to you. In exceptional circumstances we can send by post.
- Children aged 13 and above are considered to be able to understand their information rights, although AQA can reserve the right to ask parents to do this where it's in the child’s best interests.
- Parents can also act on their child’s behalf if they're over 13 – but only with their permission
- Parents and guardians can exercise these access rights for children age 12 or under.
You’ll receive the information you’ve requested. However the notes may have data blacked-out. This is because AQA Education records may also include sensitive information, or information about other people that we cannot release to you under the Data Protection Act 2018.
We take our responsibilities to data privacy seriously. We'll always consider carefully your data rights and weight them against other obligations.