Subject access requests
You have the right to access the data we hold on you at any time. Complete our subject access request form to request access.
Before you start, please note:
- We aim to process all valid requests within 30 days where possible and complexity allows.
- Requests for pre-2002 records can be complex and may take longer to process. We’ll contact you if your request is delayed.
- We'll email the information to you. In exceptional circumstances we can send by post.
- Children aged 13 and above are considered to be able to understand their information rights, although AQA can reserve the right to ask parents to do this where it's in the child’s best interests.
- Parents can also act on their child’s behalf if they're over 13 – but only with their permission.
- Parents and guardians can exercise these access rights for children age 12 or under.
If you’d like to add more information/years, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not submit a new request.
The information you receive may have data removed. This is because AQA Education records may also include sensitive information or information about other people that we cannot release to you under the Data Protection Act 2018.
We take our responsibilities to data privacy seriously. We'll always consider carefully your data rights and weight them against other obligations.