Original marked paper or recording (access to scripts)
You can request 'access to scripts' for an original marked exam paper or a recording to use for your teaching and learning.
Once you receive the original paper, its security is compromised. So don’t do this if you want to request a review or priority review of marking, a clerical check or an appeal.
Original papers aren't available for some externally assessed units, but you can request the candidate record form, audio recording or marking grid instead.
You can request an exam paper for:
- AS and A-levels
- AQA Certificates
- Functional Skills
- Applied Generals
The fees for the November 2018 to June 2019 series are:
- exam paper: £11.30 per paper
- MFL recording: £22.80 (teacher-led) or £34.25 (A-level visiting examiner), plus
- MFL speaking test marking schedule or mark sheet: £4.65.
Request a marked paper
To request a marked paper for our Level 3 Tech-level qualifications, email us at email@example.com, including 'Original marked paper request' in the subject line.
To request a marked paper for all other qualifications:
- Log in to e-AQA and select ‘Post-results services’
- Select 'Access to scripts'
- Choose ‘original’ on the submission screen.
Request a languages speaking test recording
All requests for speaking test recordings should be made online. To meet data protection requirements, you need to get written permission from all students before you submit a request.
To request a speaking test recording:
- log in to e-AQA and select 'Post-results services'
- select 'Access to scripts'
- choose 'original' on the submission screen
- select all candidates.
To accompany your retained copy of your in-centre recordings we will send you:
- a speaking test marking schedule (STMS) for A-level French, German and Spanish
- a detailed marking sheet (DMS) for GCSE Bengali, Modern Hebrew, Panjabi and Polish
- an examiner speaking test review of marking report for all A-levels and GCSE Bengali, Modern Hebrew, Panjabi and Polish.
Should you not have access to your retained copy of recordings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
|Exam series||Request deadline|
|June 2019||26 September 2019|
How long it takes
You’ll receive the papers within five weeks of the request deadline.
What happens next
Original marked papers will be paper or electronic copies. They may arrive in several batches, and we send them after the deadline for review-of-results requests.
If there's a problem with the copies you receive, let us know within two weeks – we may not be able to help you after that.
If you want to cancel a request for an original marked paper (because you want to request a review of marking or clerical check or appeal), let us know immediately. There might still be time for us to cancel sending the original marked paper.