To join the Unit Award Scheme (UAS), you'll need to complete a centre registration form:

Once registration is approved, a one-off registration fee of £399.85 is payable.


Your nominated UAS Coordinator will need to attend a training session as part of the registration process.

All training takes place online with a UAS trainer. Sessions run from 10am to 1pm and are free of charge.

Upcoming training dates

  • 16 June 2022
  • 14 July 2022
  • 20 September 2022
  • 5 October 2022
  • 10 November 2022
  • 6 December 2022

Trainers can deliver training sessions in person, at your centre, upon request. This costs £996.80.

Book a place

To book a place on training, either email or let us know your preferred session on the centre registration form.

If your centre is already registered for UAS, please email: or call 01423 534235 to discuss your training options.

Connect with us

Tel: 01423 534 235
9am–5pm Monday to Friday

If you want to join
If you're already registered

Complete our form

If there's anything you need to know, you can contact us using the online form

Fill in the form